Refinished the dash cover and hood emblems. Black paint and several coats of white done with a paint pen. The only paint pens I found worth a damn were the Elmers brand. The Sharpie brand and others were way too thin and made a huge mess. The dash covers have a lot of texture to them as you can see in the reflection in the bottom picture. New original manufacturer Cole Hersee switches.
Charger cover repaired with new metal riveted in and some welting I think they call it that covers the sharp edge of the sheet metal so it cannot cut into the OO battery cable. I added a Landis automatic charger controller and a switch to allow you to charge manually with the timer, or automatically with the Landis controller. I also added a fuse to the AC side of the circuit and new Molex connectors.
Restoration complete. Restored mower deck with restored mower motors and new blades to go with it. The mower attachment arms were zinc plated to prevent corrosion. This deck was originally a front mount deck and I converted it to mid mount using parts from the original mid mount deck that was too far gone to save.