Terpstra's E20 re restore

We Can Rebuild Them, We Have The Technology.

Re: Terpstra's E20 re restore

Postby mfrerking » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:24 pm

Nice tractor! Looks like you have some good help to keep you company.

That's a creative manual lift for the sleeve hitch. The wheel bearing dust caps are interesting too. :P
mfrerking

Postby Terpstra » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:40 pm

mfrerking wrote:Nice tractor! Looks like you have some good help to keep you company.

That's a creative manual lift for the sleeve hitch. The wheel bearing dust caps are interesting too. :P

Wish I had a picture of it before we cleaned it up the first time. The electronics were in a bucket that filled with water. If you look closely at the steering wheel you can still see green paint from when I painted the whole tractor to be my army jeep shortly after my Dad gave it to me. I was like thirteen I think. Not a fun day cleaning that off :roll:

As I go along I'll try and post close up pictures of the wheel dust caps and the hitch lift that my Dad made. My Dad also modified the hitch to be wider so it would clear the sides of the tractor and lift higher.

The helper is Ezekiel (Zeke for short) and every time I moved the camera he moved to be in the picture.
Ben T

Eh, Whats up Doc?

E20 bought brand new by my Dad
E15 bought for parts but runs great
Terpstra

Postby Terpstra » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:51 pm

TWO YEARS TO DATE!! Long time no see. I built two trucks and tore another apart, and the third one is almost back together. I am almost ready to start going again on the E20 project :D All a part of life right. :bananas Couple of weeks and should be able to give some updates on where the project is headed from here. Really want to use it this summer.
Ben T

Eh, Whats up Doc?

Terpstra

Postby Terpstra » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:13 pm

Good grief, another year. Had a third kid, healthy baby boy. Need to get the E20 going. 2016 is the year!!!!
Ben T

Eh, Whats up Doc?

Terpstra

Previous

Return to Restorations