Today, we installed the G.C. batteries and the snow blade. Observations:
The batteries just BARELY fit in the rear compartment, I'm actually concerned about the wires coming from below.
Driving 'er down the driveway, the ammeter will easily go into the 'red' and stay there in either 3rd or 4th gear.
The voltmeter reads 'low', but that's apparently to be expected. I have a digital meter on the golf cart that I may retrofit.
I mis-connected the wire to the lights and they went off like flashbulbs. (if you're old enough to remember those things!)
We dragged the mower deck over so we could plug it in; it runs fine, but is a bit noisy, I think the bearings are bad. There are spare bearings in the boxes of parts that I got with the machine, but I'm unsure as to whether they're for the mower deck or what. There's 2 different sizes/part numbers.
I installed a golf cart charging receptacle in place of the timer on the on-board charger. The charger is on the bench, waiting for a capacitor. Will also replace the timer with one from a junker that I have on hand.
That's it for now, am open to comments.