So I bought an E8M off craigslist for $80 and am going to restore it to its former glory. I will be posting my efforts along the way for those interested and as fuel for others to tell me of something that I am doing wrong LOL. I have started to disassemble the mower and have come across some incredible finds...like a rat/wasp nest under the steering wheel compartment, or the time I found particle boars (or what was left of it) in the battery compartment, that was practically dust. The project so far has been a lot of learning, researching, and head scratching, but I am making progress and am moving forward. The parts that I have taken off (motors, housings, the hood, and other easy to take off parts) I have been using electrolysis to remove both the paint and rust, as you can see from the pictures it works really well, just used a wire wheel on my drill press to give everything a final clean. I also have taken apart the motors and cleaned the commutators and armatures, along with replaced all the bearings. More updates and pics to come!