New Member-Hello to all

New Member-Hello to all

Postby leo » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:49 pm

Hi, Leo Siemion Jr. here, extremely glad this site is up & running. Couldn't get on the old site. I'm new to electric tractors, just purchased an E20 from Steve Shore.
I live in Summit, NY about an hour southwest of Albany, NY and six miles up the hill from Steve. Will be using the E20 on an active organic garlic farm with 10 kw of solar electric in production along with solar hot water. Hope to become well versed in the upkeep of the E20 and plan to pick your brains, so bear with me in the comming months. Thank you to George and his team for getting this site up and running. Visit me at www.summitnaturals.com
leo

Re: New Member-Hello to all

Postby roberttroll » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:30 pm

Hi Leo!

Welcome to the board. Lots of knowledgeable people around here to help you with your E20. We also have a section on alternative energy, as i am sure many of us would also love to see your solar setup.
roberttroll

Postby Terpstra » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:47 pm

Hello Leo, Having owned and operated a E20 for 20 years you will love it. Time to post my own Hello
Ben T

Eh, Whats up Doc?

E20 bought brand new by my Dad
E15 bought for parts but runs great
Terpstra

Postby morninghill » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:36 pm

Hello, and welcome Leo! We also use solar power on our farm (off grid PV and evacuated tube hot water).We grow spinach,ha ha,Lance
morninghill

Postby Geo » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:41 pm

I'll weigh in too...7.5K soon to be 11K system off the grid.... I'm a little lazy however, we have a tree farm!
Geo

Postby Apple Farmer » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:22 pm

Hi Leo,

Welcome to the forum. You'll find that there are some wonderful, helpful people on this site. Congrats on your E20!

I live in near Yosemite on a small apple farm. I am just about to switch on my solar system....under 2K, but hope to go off-grid. Wish I had your 10K! I plan to grow my system over time.
Apple Farmer

Return to Meets & Greets