1st time visit

1st time visit

Postby djd1230 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:15 am

Hello Everyone,
My names Dennis and I have an E-10M. Use it to cut about 3 acres of grass and occasionally push some snow around - back when it used to snow in southern Michigan.

Always appreciated the old web site and it got me thru my initial introduction to Elec-traks and the necessary repairs to the E-10. I'm more a lurker than a poster.

Thank you for setting this up. Looks great so far!
Dennis
djd1230

Re: 1st time visit

Postby Geo » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:40 am

Welcome Dennis! Great machine the E10M, still has (6) 6V batteries but lighter weight than the big boys so the range is great and a super tight turning radius. I'm a Michigan man myself from Traverse City. Tonight we are supposed to get 1/4" to 1/2" of ice outside of Nashville, TN. It's like being back home! Brrrrr......
Geo

Postby Terpstra » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:26 pm

Hello and Welcome. I live north of you where the snow is :) I need to get and try one of the smaller tractors someday. Happy lurking
Ben T

Eh, Whats up Doc?

E20 bought brand new by my Dad
E15 bought for parts but runs great
Terpstra

Postby NoMowGrass » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:40 am

Hello all
I recently got a divorce and inherited the ElecTrak. The farm came with it and I want to learn how to run and maintain my new found machine. My X got it in 2005 from Wisconsin. It came with a snow blower, a garden tiller and a front mounted mower. I modified a plow from a JD 110. I was shocked that everything worked once batteries were installed. Eventually, he installed solar panels to charge the batteries, but did not have a charge controller on so the batteries went fast. Additionally, the solar panels were not attached and several blew off so I only have 3 working solar panels.

I am here to learn as much as I can about this machine and maybe trade some parts?

Thanks in Addvance for all the info!

Sherry
NoMowGrass

Postby jdunmyer » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:39 pm

Hello Everyone,
My names Dennis and I have an E-10M. Use it to cut about 3 acres of grass and occasionally push some snow around - back when it used to snow in southern Michigan.

Dennis,
Where is "southern Michigan"? I'm over in the SE corner, just north of Toledo, OH, and about 15 minutes from the Dundee Cabela's store (eat your heart out!).

I'm new to the E.T. family myself, and have found a LOT of help here. In fact, I found my E16 and all the accessories that I have so far from contacts on this site.

I have a snow blade that works great, have added chains to make it work better, am waiting for the snow that's forecast on Sunday.

Jim
jdunmyer

Return to Meets & Greets