2nd Annual 40th Elec-Trak Anniversary Gathering!

2nd Annual 40th Elec-Trak Anniversary Gathering!

Postby Geo » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:45 pm

All,

MARK YOUR CALENDARS! We have a date and venue for a "2nd Annual 40th Elec-Trak Anniversary Gathering, Show and Swap Meet". July 20th will be the main event, I'm sure we will have overflow events both the Friday before and possibly the Sunday afterward. Mr. Laumeister has offered to host our event at the museum again this year. He had a great time and is really looking forward to seeing all of us again this year.

More details to come. We will be posting a special "official web home" for the 2013 event shortly with all the details, schedules, etc. as well as a place to RSVP this year to make logistics a little smoother. I am looking for volunteers to shoulder some of the work, if your interested in helping to put on the event and help coordinate one of the many activities please let me know. The bar was set pretty high last year but I am confident we will have a great time again this summer.

The weather should be getting warmmer soon and folks will start to wander out to their garages and barns soon to start to tinker. Hopefully this will give us all incentive to start sprucing up our "rides".
Geo

Re: 2nd Annual 40th Elec-Trak Anniversary Gathering!

Postby roberttroll » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:45 pm

Just got clearance from the war department this morning to go! Thinking about putting together a Curtis controller class and demo if i can source another controller.
roberttroll

Postby leo » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:00 pm

Robert,
Just a message to encourage you to have the class. I plan on converting my present and furture restorations to modern controllers. Please do give the class on Curtis controllers and consider me the first to sign up.
Just let everyone know ahead of time on which day you will have the class so we can plan our overnight trip. Persently I do not have one in stock so I can't help you on that end.
Leo
leo

Postby Suntymes » Fri May 17, 2013 9:57 pm

I just happened to scan this site George and was reading it to Leon. Wish he was well enough to come to Pennsylvania this weekend. Maybe just maybe July 20th can be a reality. Don't think we will bring any tractors at this time, but if I can just get Leon not tired by that time we will try to come. Might have to stick him in the trunk(ha). Hopefully we will see the group in July. Tillie & Leon
Suntymes

Postby Geo » Mon May 20, 2013 3:33 am

Hey Tillie! Look into the train, you can take it right to Albany and Leon can sleep more comfortable along the way!
Geo

Postby Geo » Wed May 22, 2013 2:10 am

Just a reminder to save the date...official web site opend soon. We lost another friend just this week. Many of you knew or met Howard Squires. He was at the reunion last year. Great guy!

Obituary
Geo

Postby DH1 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Any updates?
Looking forward to attending this yrs event.
Thanks
Doug from Markham Ont, Canada
EGT200 x2, E12, E12M, E15, ET2
DH1

Return to Events