FS: E15 and E12M

Looking for something? Got something to sell? Post it here.

FS: E15 and E12M

Postby TimNY1984 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:10 pm

I finally decided to thin out the heard since picking up a new E15 with loader. What I have for sale:

-E15 with mower deck. The controls look fairly clean. Surface rust all around, seat will need to be replaced. Upgraded tube front axle. I wanted to dig through and rebuild it but time and space don't really agree with what I want to do.

-E12M with mid mount mower deck. I picked this up mostly for the snow blower shell and the fact that it ran, but only backwards. Upgraded tube front axle. rusty is all the correct areas. I never got around to playing with it and fixing it.

-Snow blower. Shell solid, and auger spins freely. chain looks like it has spun it's last time. I also have the shoot and mounting bracket.

I have some batteries that could be used for a core charge that could be worked into the deal if desired, or you can save the weight for the ride home and leave them.

The tractors are located in Buffalo NY, about 10 mins from "The 90". I'm asking $400. I think viewing the pictures would be easier this way, so i've linked my google folder.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing
TimNY1984

Return to Marketplace