attachment swap

Looking for something? Got something to sell? Post it here.

attachment swap

Postby nomad » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:56 am

Hello Elec Trak Nation. I haven't been on a while but I use my E20 all the time, especially for spraying a small orchard. Also using an E14 to power a fork lift in my barn and I can get a lot more use of the lofts.

I would love to get my hands on a welder to get more use out of these machines. Anyway, I have 2 mowing decks, a snow blower and a rototiller that I don't use. Mostly use Farmall tractors for that stuff. So willing to trade these attachments.

Willing to sell some of the stuff too if anyone is interested. Just want to see it get used rather than sit.

Eric (nomad)
nomad

Re: attachment swap

Postby Rose Sniffer » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:16 pm

The GE welder is great. Where are you located? I'm looking for a deck. Do the decks have motors in them? Large or small can? I'm in the Hudson Valley in NY and could mail the welder. Thanks. Phil Hubbard Here's an E-mail if that helps things along qrstu316@aol.com. Thanks again
Last edited by Rose Sniffer on Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rose Sniffer

Re: attachment swap

Postby Cave dweller » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:01 am

Hello nomad. Interested in one of the attachments also. Was lucky enough to find an e-15 in good shape with front mower and snow blower but will be doing some veggie gardening and need a rototiller. I'm very new to the elec-trac and have a ton to learn but I figure who better to bother than the folks here on this forum. I am located near the twin cities in Wisconsin so I have a whole winter to start working on this project. Any information would be appreciated.
Cave dweller

Return to Marketplace