Dayton,OH - Tractors and Parts

Dayton,OH - Tractors and Parts

Postby Bushman » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:52 pm

All,

I have a complete E12M with the mower deck available. I am working on getting some pictures of it in the next few days. Wanted to get it out here on the site, along with a bunch of other parts.

Complete ER8-36 harness - $50
ER8-36 steering parts, front axle assembly with wheels, rear axle (No wheels), Perfect steering wheel with cut shaft - All negotiable
ER8-36 drive motor - $100 as-is or $200 rebuilt
Wheel Horse rear-axle mounts for long-frame blade - $50 (sandblasted and painted)
2 - Homeowner's Service Manuals - $45 each

I am working on two more tractors that will be up for sale and can be available sooner if interest is there: B-145 with mower deck and an E-15HA with/without mower deck.

I have two more E-15s and another E12m without mower decks that are solid rolling chassis, if anyone is interested for rebuild or other uses.

Will add pictures this week. Everything can be shipped, of course, except for the tractors. I am capable of delivery on the tractors within reason.

Thanks,
Chad
GE-Electrak.com Admin/Moderator
Bushman

Re: Dayton,OH - Tractors and Parts

Postby Bushman » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:41 pm

Wheel Horse mounts SOLD

Only have one HSM available. Sold the other one to Nick a while back. Almost forgot!
Chad
Bushman

Re: Dayton,OH - Tractors and Parts With Pictures!

Postby Bushman » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:30 pm

E12M Pictures

This E12M runs perfect. It has the mount for a front blade or snowblower, the deck runs great, and I will mount a seat on the tractor after I get back from vacation. Overall the tractor is in really good condition, but the PO did paint sections of it with different shades of yellow. Hopefully that can be seen in the pictures. A snowblower and a set of hedge trimmers are available with this tractor and deck. I also have that extra E12M tractor without a deck that has spare parts and a complete harness in it, that I can let go with this one for an extra $50.

Tractor with deck, snowblower, and hedge trimmers - $750

E12m_1.jpg
Tractor
E12m_1.jpg (59.16 KiB) Viewed 2549 times

E12m_2.jpg
Gauges
E12m_2.jpg (68.06 KiB) Viewed 2549 times

E12m_5.jpg
Front Mount
E12m_5.jpg (89.11 KiB) Viewed 2549 times

E12m_6.jpg
Deck
E12m_6.jpg (60.65 KiB) Viewed 2549 times
Chad
Bushman

Postby Tom/HRS » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:20 pm

Bushman,
We may be interested in one of your Elec-Tracs. We are looking for an Elec-Trak tractor to do the following:
-mowing about 2+ acres of lawn
-clearing snow from a 400’ stone driveway (plowing and/or snowblowing)
-pulling a 5’ x 8’ utility trailer in the woods and on cleared land for misc. hauling (branches, mulch, dirt, firewood, …)
-being a mobile source of power for tools or in case of a power outage
-serving as an emergency source of power my handicapped 29 YO stepson in the event the power goes out

I do not have any experience with Elec-Traks to date, so I would prefer to get one that will run fairly dependably with no big problems initially. I am a mechanic (among other things) so I prefer one for a “reasonable price” that I can fix. I expect I am going to have to go a distance to get one, but would like to get one that works initially. (It would be about 600 miles from here to where you are.)

Your E-15HA looked like the one you had that would meet our needs. Is it still available? If not, do you know of anything else that might meet our needs? If the E15HA is not still for sale, what else do you either have or know of have that is for sale that would work for us?

If the E-15HA is available:

-My understanding is that it would have a “14 hp” equivalent motor. Am I correct that the "H" indicate a “heavy duty, double sized battery pack”? What does the “A” stand indicate?

What are you asking for the E15HA with a working mower deck?

Would you consider selling it without batteries, or with six less batteries? (I have 6 useable Energizer EGC2 batteries we could use that came from a golf cart we scrapped.)

Do you know of a reasonably priced blade or snowblower that would fit it?

Thanks for the time answering my questions,

Tom Hill
Tom/HRS

Postby mfrerking » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:52 am

Tom,

I happen to know Chad is on vacation. The HA means it is a later model.

Where are you located?

Mark
mfrerking

Postby Tom/HRS » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:49 am

southern NJ, about 1/2 hour east of Philadelphia.

Tom
tomhill87@gmail.com
Tom/HRS

Postby Bushman » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:47 pm

Tom,

I will email you with some answers and options. I am on vacation right now with intermittent cell reception, but will stay in touch through email when I can.

Thanks!
Chad
Bushman

Postby Tom/HRS » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:14 pm

I appreciate your response. I am not in a big rush on this, but thinking of moving on it within a month or two. The car needs work before a long trip, and it would be good to save some more $ first. When you feel up to it, I would appreciate hearing from you. I suggest you send messages to me directly at <tomhill87@gmail.com>.

Until then,

Tom Hill
Tom/HRS

Postby Bushman » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:23 am

Removed the mount that the PO made fit for use of the unknown. Wasn't a bad idea at all, but nonetheless, I didn't have all of the parts to make it work. So, I mounted the deck back on the tractor and it is ready to mow. This tractor does not need anything and there isn't hardly any rust on this thing at all. All of the wiring is in great condition.

Reducing the price to $650 for the E12M and deck.
Chad
Bushman

Postby Bushman » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:34 pm

Thought I would throw out an option in case the cost of batteries is a problem. I have a set of batteries almost 4 years old that have plenty of capacity left that can go with the E12M. Total on the tractor and deck with this set would be $900. I have other attachments available if needed for the winter that can be had for little additional cost. The batteries are the Energizer GC2s from Sam's Club. Would really like to see someone put this to good use.

Chad
Bushman

Next

Return to For Sale By Owner