Dayton,OH - Tractors and Parts

Re: Dayton,OH - Tractors and Parts

Postby Bushman » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:07 am

Bumping this thread and adding new stuff for sale:

Complete E12M with a set of 75% GC2 batteries - $900, without batteries - $650. Pictures are the same, except I've mounted a non-stock seat and fixed a few small issues.
Complete E8HM in good condition, just needs to be checked out, has flat tires - $350 (negotiable)
Complete E20CA or DA (don't remember, not mine) - Contact me. I have a deck that can go with it that has thin motors. Will put you in contact with owner to make the deal.

92" Forklift attachment, no overhead guard or counterweight - Contact me if interested. Will get pictures and work on a price.
Double seat - Needs a little plywood work, but solid and vinyl is decent - Make offer
Complete ER8-36 harness - $50
ER8-36 steering parts, front axle assembly with wheels, rear axle (No wheels), Perfect steering wheel with cut shaft - All negotiable
ER8-36 drive motor - $100 as-is or $200 rebuilt

I have two more E-15s and another E12m without mower decks that are solid rolling chassis, if anyone is interested for rebuild or other uses.

Willing to travel to deliver any of the above items. I would like some fuel covered if it's over 250 miles one way.
Bushman

Postby Bushman » Wed May 13, 2015 1:02 pm

Revising the sale of the E12M - batteries are in my golf cart now, so it's only available without batteries. I'm willing to come down on the price of the tractor some, so somebody make me an offer. I've been using it to mow and there is nothing wrong with it.

Also, forklift is sold.
Bushman

Postby Bushman » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:08 pm

Updating this sale list:
Bushman wrote:Complete E12M without batteries - $650. Pictures are the same, except I've mounted a non-stock seat and fixed a few small issues.
Complete E8HM in good condition, just needs to be checked out, has flat tires - $350 (negotiable)
Complete E20CA or DA (don't remember, not mine) - I have a deck that can go with it that has thin motors.

Complete ER8-36 harness - $50
ER8-36 steering parts, front axle assembly with wheels, rear axle (No wheels), Perfect steering wheel with cut shaft - All negotiable
ER8-36 drive motor - $100 as-is or $200 rebuilt

I have two more E-15s and another E12m without mower decks that are solid rolling chassis, if anyone is interested for rebuild or other uses.

Willing to travel to deliver any of the above items. I would like some fuel covered if it's over 250 miles one way.
Bushman

Re: Dayton,OH - Tractors and Parts - UPDATED

Postby Bushman » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:06 am

Bumping this thread and adding a few more items for sale. Everything in the previous post is still available, plus...

- Small snowblower that can be used for parts or repaired. I believe it is all there, just has light damage to the drum - $75
- Small-frame snow blade that is complete, but rusty - $125
- Large snowblowers in various conditions
- EGT-100 rolling chassis with parts to complete, deck in really good shape - $350?
- Large frame mower guides (slides in frame to keep mower straight) - $20 each

Call/text me at 937-478-6441
Chad
GE-Electrak.com Admin/Moderator
Bushman

Postby Bushman » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:41 pm

E12M and small snowblower sold. Everything else is still available...
Bushman

Postby sylvanlakewh » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:43 am

Is the WH B-145 still available? If so, what condition, issues etc.? Pictures?

Thanks!
sylvanlakewh

Postby robtry » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:18 pm

I am looking for a mower for an e20. Came with tiller and snowblower but no mower
robtry

Previous

Return to For Sale By Owner