Parted Out 1969 GE Elec-Trak E-15

Parted Out 1969 GE Elec-Trak E-15

Postby WHMan2017 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:04 pm

Just Parted Out A 1969 GE Elec-Trak E-15 Tractor, Due To A Very Rusty Chassis. The Tractor Came With A 42" Front Mowing Deck, That Looks In Good Useable Condition ( With A Little TLC It Probably Could Be Put Back To Use ). I Have No Way To Test It, Because All The Batteries Were Cracked From Sitting For So Long. I have No Use For Any Of These Items, Just Hoping To Help Someone Out Who's Looking For Spare Parts To Keep Theirs Running. I Have Kept " Everything " Worth Saving Off This Tractor, Just Make Me A Reasonable Offer And It's All Yours. Thanks For Reading This Ad . I'm Located In Manchester, N.H., Phone Number Is 603-851-0603. Sorry Not Shipping At This Time Unless There's No Interest Locally.

Items Available:
Dash And Steering Assembly With Front Axle/Spindles Included, Front Rims ( Tires Are Junk ),Transaxle and Belts, Front Grille & Hood, Fenders, Electric Lift With Front Mount Plate For Strap ( A Little Rusty Needs TLC )

Mower Deck / With Stabilizer Arms:
Model # 26AA-2AA
Serial # NO2735

** I Haven't Had Any Interest In These Parts, I'll Hold Them For Only A Short Time Longer Then I'll Let Them All Go To Scrap Metal. I Would Consider A Trade For A Wheel Horse Single Or Two Stage Snow Blower Attachment That's Already To Go That'll Fit A 300-500 or C - Series Tractor. Thanks For Looking.
WHMan2017

Return to For Sale By Owner