Looking for a solid Electric Tractor to work a prairie

Looking for a solid Electric Tractor to work a prairie

Postby sirjahn@aol.com » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:51 pm

I am looking to buy a GE E-20, or Wheel Horse C-185 or New Idea EGT 200 to work a 15 acre prairie and woods. Tractor must be in a working state ( I will bring batteries if needed) and have a working mower deck. More attachments are welcome (snowplow, tiller, trailer, etc). Restoration work with new tech replacements is acceptable, as I said this is to be a working tractor.

I am located in central Wisconsin and would be willing to drive to an adjacent state to pick up the tractor.

Thanks,
Dale Johnson
Oxford WI
sirjahn@aol.com

Re: Looking for a solid Electric Tractor to work a prairie

Postby mfrerking » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:38 am

mfrerking

Postby sirjahn@aol.com » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:04 pm

The price is in the right range but travel to that part of MO is not in my range. Shipping the tractor is over $500 so that seems out as well.
sirjahn@aol.com

Postby Bushman » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:29 pm

Dale,

A friend of mine has an E-20DA in decent shape that he was looking to sell some time ago. It needed a little bit of work to make it completely functional, but would be a complete machine with a mower deck to get you started. Although, I am just north of Brookville, OH. We could possibly talk about meeting some place in the middle with some extra money for travel. If you are interested, I will contact him and send you some pictures via email.

Chad Bush
Bushman165S@aol.com
937-478-6441
Bushman

Postby sirjahn@aol.com » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:44 pm

That is a possibility if the price is right. Send me his price and pictures. sirjahn@aol.com
sirjahn@aol.com

Return to Wanted To Buy